Monday, October 16, 2006

everyone say a prayer

or sacrifice an animal or whatever the hell you guys do. i have a meeting with my advisor on Tuesday morning, and i should be able to determine if i will graduate in May. why do you care? because my mood for the next seven months is directly correlated with what she says. in other words, if the classes i need are unavailable to me next semester then i might step over that fine line that separates the normal world from the realm of crazy. i can't say that i'd mind really because normal is overrated and involves paying bills and being sober before noon. once i've made the transition to insanity, i might even start wearing glow in the dark face paint and flashing devil's horns all year round.

1 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

thanks for the offer, but it seems she's ready for me to leave Tech. maybe she reads my blog...

10/19/2006 11:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)