Wednesday, October 11, 2006

light at the end of the tunnel

i feel a lot better today. i'm taking this near death experience to write something a tad serious. i know i am always writing posts about my sorry excuse for a life, and i come across a little negative in my view of the world. but, to be honest, i have a great life, and i am very lucky to be able to do the things that i love like go to school and work a cushy job. i have great people in my life like Bitter Half, Tangerine Dream, Gold Digger, and tons of great friends. all of those people make me laugh and always make me feel connected to the outside world when i have a tendency to shut everything out. when i was really sick Monday, several people asked me if i needed anything before i "kicked the bucket" or "croaked." the maternal unit didn't even need to be guilted into making chicken soup for me- she had already run out and bought the ingredients before i even talked to her. when Bitter Half is out of town, at least one friend always calls me to make sure i'm not lonely or sad. when i just need someone with whom to have a beer, i have a whole list of people who are willing to keep me company. so you see, i have a near perfect life, and i am eternally grateful for every minute of it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The main question to ask yourself is: "Do I have a trailer?"

If you have a trailer, then everythang is allright.

10/15/2006 02:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)