Tuesday, October 10, 2006

still alive

ask me where i was last night. that's right. i was in the E fucking R. i started to feel better once i'd been in the waiting room for about an hour, but i wasn't about to leave until they hooked me up with the good meds. and guess where i am right now. i'm not taking my midterms, that's for sure. rest assured i will be taking them some time later this week when i'm not on my deathbed. the hot male nurse at the ER hooked me up with an excuse for class. yee-haw! (i haven't slept in a few days so i don't even know if this post is even close to articulate. i don't have the energy to sort it out. i'm using the little strength i have to write my mom and guilt her into making me some soup.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)