Thursday, November 09, 2006

more bitchin' and moanin'

-call me delusional, but i'm positive that all of my instructors gathered over pricey coffee and planned out a way to screw me over royally. i kept thinking that, if i can make it to the Turkey Day break, i'd make it through this semester, but today i learned that i have two major papers due the day before the break and two due the day after. wtf?!?! i'm exhausted, and i want to enjoy my holiday! it's my American right to glutton and shop without having to worry about Native Americans or homework. i smell a lawsuit.

-i went to my boss on Wednesday and told her that i was going to off myself at any second and asked if i could spend Friday working outside with a friend instead of in my Dilbert cubicle. because i'm a spoiled worker, she said "have fun" so tomorrow i will be enjoying the fresh air and calling my office bound co-workers to rub their faces in it.

-remember how my whole stomach finally turned into an ulcer last week (thanks to that exam)? well it was worth the trauma to my body because i got the second highest grade in the class. (i consider that feat an accomplishment even though half the class has dropped because it's too hard for their pea brains to handle.)

-i have been in such a crusty mood lately that i'm going to start carrying around my Christmas shopping list and scratching people out when they piss me off. with any luck, i'll only be shopping for myself come December.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Christmas list comment was GOLDEN. I hope you don't mind, but added it to my quotes db.

11/13/2006 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger christine said...

as long as it's not a 'most wanted' db, then i'm happy.

11/13/2006 06:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)