Friday, November 03, 2006

and the biggest douchebag award goes to...

Kanye West. i don't get it. he's talented, intelligent, and good looking, and yet he continues to rant like an uneducated fucktard every chance he gets. his latest 'i'm not happy unless everyone showers me with arbitrary kudos' display was at the European MTV award show last night where he ran onstage during another musician's acceptance speech to tell the audience that he should have won instead. if his sense of well being is based on getting fucking trophies from everyone, then he can have this one. he just has to come to my house and fish it out of the toilet bowl where i deposited it. (i'll even line up my weasels so he can give an acceptance speech.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Kanye West? Open mouth, insert foot here. He better watch his step. The people he's "walking over" on his way to the top are the same asses he will have to kiss on the way down.

11/03/2006 05:21:00 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I wish I was a talented musician who beat out Kanye West for an award.

After he ran out on stage and said he should have won, I'd spend as much time as I could making fun of him.

"Time for me to present our next award, the most crying done at an award show goes to... KANYE WEST!!!"

"What? Are you crying? There's no CRYING at the (insert name of award show here)!"

And, if I later won an award in a category where Kanye couldn't be...

"We're sorry, but our regularly scheduled show of Kanye West crying like a two year old could not be brought to you today, because he's not in this category."

11/04/2006 11:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be sung in your very best Jamie Foxx vibrato...

He took the trophy..
Cause he sucks ass...
Yeah, he's a whiner
Without some class...

Yeah, he's a sore loser...at the VMA's...On yer TV..

Now I ain't sayin he's a sore loser..
And so on...

11/11/2006 12:01:00 AM  
Blogger christine said...

earwacs- careful. that could be a bigger hit than the original and then Kanye will show up on my blog to bitch and cry. we don't want that.

11/11/2006 06:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)