Saturday, November 04, 2006

i am this close to developing a coke habit...

in order to finish this last fucking semester. i have never been so close to something and yet felt so far. serenity now!!!

-i'm so tired my eyeballs hurt.

-i think the reason this civilization is in a decline is because there are no good Saturday morning cartoons. kids are growing up to be overmedicated pansies because Bugs Bunny isn't on to show them the way.

-i hate everyone today. (except my Bitter Half because he gave me $150 to go shopping. woo hoo!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I got a Pepsi in the fridge...

11/06/2006 01:58:00 AM  
Blogger christine said...

mr. fabulous- Bugs taught me everything i know, and we all can see what a genius i am. i think it should be required watching for all Americans.

michael- LOL not exactly what i had in mind...unless it's got some Captain in it.

11/06/2006 03:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)