Saturday, December 30, 2006

me being weird again

i was having abdominal pains, headaches, a sore throat, and grouchiness so i went to bed quite late last night. after i'd retired, i noticed a flash of light. using my quick deductive skills, i whittled the list of possibilities to these two: a) someone had scaled my apartment building and was perched outside my window taking pictures with a flash or b) whatever illness had me in its venomous grip had caused my retinas to play tricks on me. so i contemplated getting up to check outside and rule out possibility "a" after which i planned on entering my newest symptom into WebMD to see if i did, in fact, have some horrible disease. then i heard the thunder. i'm such a dumbass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)