Saturday, December 16, 2006

scaring people at work

i just ran out of the office to tell the guy that washes the company vehicles to spray off my car. he looked at me with my bright red hair, then to the package of donuts i was waiving around like a lunatic to get his attention, and then to my car which was so filthy it looked like that mountain of mud thing that Richard Dreyfuss makes in Close Encounters. i think he was afraid because he stopped washing the car he was doing and started on mine. who knew that insanity could be so effective?

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Insanity and playing on the fears of the weak minded is a powerful tool.

Back in my horrid days of retail management I had my head shaved. Add to that a 3 inch long goatee and that I'm 6' 250 mostly solid pounds... no customers ever yelled at me because I looked unstable.

12/16/2006 02:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)