Wednesday, December 06, 2006

merry Christmas to me!!!

Bitter Half gave me my X-mas present early because he can't help but spill the beans on everything as soon as possible. anyway, he got me a black 80 gig iPod when i clearly asked for a white 30 gigger. wtf?!?! so he gave me the receipt and told me to go get what i wanted. i really don't think i need 80 gigs so i'm going to use the extra dough to get some wireless headphones. B.H. got himself some, and they are so fucking nice!

since Tangerine Dream and i were going to the nephew's skating party last Sunday, we took it upon ourselves to buy some new roller blades. (we'll use any excuse to shop.) i'd post pics, but i'm at work pretending to listen to this yahoo on the phone. i'll post some later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)