Saturday, July 14, 2007

craptastic mood

i have been in a craptastic mood. today started out fine and then quickly disintegrated into a foul, four-letter word filled mess. normally when i'm in this "two seconds away from shooting deadly laser beams out of my eyes" mood, i call my good friend Adam and go get blitzed. but he freakin' died in March, remember? i have plenty of other liquid refreshment inclined friends, but i don't really like them. they're douches. i thought of going to get something obnoxious pierced so as to piss off society, but what should it be? maybe i'll do my lip. or my nipples. no, that's no good. contrary to what some people might think, i don't flash my boobies across town so no one will get to see the new me except for Bitter Half. my nose would be good. everyone hates a nose ring. i'll prob just end up going home and going to bed. maybe i'll dream about John Cusack since i went and saw 1408 last night. that'll make my mood better fo sho.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Ferryman said...

Maybe some more lip gloss will make you feel better?

7/15/2007 05:11:00 AM  
Blogger christine said...

good idea! there's a sugar cookie one i've been eyeballing for a while. now's a good a time as any.

7/15/2007 04:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)