Friday, December 07, 2007

change of heart

i know that yesterday i said i was going go give b.a. some time to decide if he was happy with the choices he has made, but upon a lot of reflection, i have decided not to do that. i have decided that i am ready to be single, and i am pressing forward as quickly as possible. i do think that he will regret some of his decisions and behaviors, but he is no longer my concern. i tried my best, and although i've also made mistakes, i'm only human. unfortunately, all of this mess is going to cost us our friendship, and we have been friends for as long as i can remember- since we were kids. but the truth of the matter is that someone who does not respect me and take care of me is not the person with whom i wish to spend the rest of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)