Wednesday, November 14, 2007

my mind is slipping, Dave.

i am almost too embarrassed to blog this...

i'd like to think that i'm a rational person with common sense. and i know i have a higher than average IQ. so what possessed me to do what i did is beyond all comprehension. it did make me laugh, however, that may have been the fumes. (you'll understand what i mean once you finish reading this post.)

i was cleaning last night. (i know, it's a shocker, but it's true.) i was also doing laundry. so i needed to dust and grabbed the Pledge from under the sink, sprayed something real quick, and wiped it. then i remembered my laundry so i ran to the laundry room to put everything in the dryer. when i came back to my apartment, i noticed a weird smell. it was a pungent, rather disgusting odor, but i couldn't figure out what it was. i decided to sort some mail and not think about it, but the entire time, the smell was making my stomach hurt. i thought it was my insane neighbor, but i couldn't tell where the smell was coming from. my balcony door was open so i thought maybe it was something outside. when i went to get my laundry, i didn't notice anything weird outside. only in my apartment...

much later i was walking past the table i had dusted and noticed i had used Raid to dust it. it was in a pink can, and i usually buy the pink can of Pledge. i didn't even know i had Raid, but i guess it was left over from my summer spider scare. maybe i need to put child locks on my cabinets.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.

11/17/2007 05:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)