Tuesday, November 13, 2007

being completely non-productive

i love me some Pogo games. it used to be that with an AOL account, you could play all the games, but then those greedy bastards denied us the use of the club Pogo ones. so i've just been content with the freebies. but they gave me a taste of the forbidden fruit when they gave me a two week pass. i've been playing Makeover Madness a lot. those stupid bitches are never satisfied with their hairdos! and at work, i've been playing Blooop. i'm not sure how much club Pogo costs, but i don't want to give up my premium games next week. oh, the agony!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

$40 for one year.

When it was $30, and I played all the time... i subscribed. It was worth just not having intermissions.

Now that I play maybe once a week, and they raised the price...

no more club for me.

11/13/2007 01:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)