Friday, December 21, 2007

tis the season to be eating

i'm pretty sure that my company is trying to make me fat. every day i find brownies, cake, popcorn, candy, soft drinks, pizza, sammiches, ham, etc being shoved down my throat. so today i was craving something since i've become so used to this smorgasbord. i waddled down the hallway and found a popcorn tin. i grabbed some cheesy popcorn and then rolled myself down the hall to the other break room looking for cake. then i oozed back to my Dilbert cubicle to snack on some mini M&Ms and Nerds. now i have a mouthful of about thirty pieces of gum. i know i usually exaggerate a teeny bit, but today i speak the truth. it's barely 2 PM so i still have to find some snacks to keep me busy for the rest of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)