Thursday, May 08, 2008

i need therapy.

let me tell you why. actually, the reasons are endless, but i'll just touch on the basics here.

- my friends are craptastic. i can't tell them anything without them getting booty hurt by my bluntness or wanting more than friendship. so i have no one to talk to about some of the things that have been on my mind.

- my tolerance level for stupid people has hit an all time low. it's always been pretty low, but generally i try to be civil in public. now i'm just telling people whatever i'm thinking. to hell with social norms. i even wore my "BITE ME" shirt to work today in case i'm too tired from lack of sleep to say it out loud.

- i am considering covering my body in tattoos. i have a lot to say, and i have an IRS stimulus check coming. put two and two together, and what have you got? another need for therapy.

- my insomnia has taken on a life of its own. i don't even desire to sleep anymore. i just mill around making sammiches and cleaning my duplex until four in the morning. well that and dodge drunk dials from everyone i know.

- the best part of my day is when i pour that first cup of coffee and take a giant, scorching gulp. as it sears my esophagus, i know it's just all down hill from there.

- i am seriously considering running away. i might just stuff my weasel in a sack and hit the road. who needs this town anyway? i don't.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cornelius would miss you =( and it's MY 'Bite Me' shirt you....

5/13/2008 11:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)