Friday, July 18, 2008

another reason why i hate people

so yesterday, my sister's house got robbed in broad daylight. she's a single mother barely making ends meet, and some total jack ass took advantage. i'm pretty convinced it was one of her neighbors. using my Law and Order and Criminal Minds skills, i profiled our perp. he is a dude. (aren't most jackasses?) he's prob wearing Adidas. he's thin. and he was alone. also, he stole prescription meds so he's prob some non-working asshole who is too damn lazy to get a job so he steals from women and small children. i am a strong believer in Karma. i do what's right to the best of my ability. and i do think this fucker will get his in spades.

so it really takes a lot to make me angry. i'm always crusty and irritable. i'm generally a bitch. but i rarely get angry which people often find surprising. but this incident really infuriated me. my sister busts her ass to feed, clothe, and care for her children. i'm surprised she has time to sleep. she is the sole provider. and a miscreant loser just made her life that much harder.

i hate people! i worked my ass off to put myself through school. i go to work every day. i help my family when i can. i do what's right and don't take what's not mine or what i didn't work for. i watched my Dad do the same growing up, and he's still doing it at sixty years old. so why the fuck can't pieces of shit like this robber go get fucking jobs and leave women alone? i know he's physically able because he fucking climbed into a window, ransacked a house, and carried shit out.

so i am ranting and venting. will anything come of my post? probably not, but if anyone in the Lubbock area knows anything about this crime, maybe they will speak up. i hope the douche gets caught and someone steals his family jewels. then me might know what a violation feels like.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

well, we haven't ruled out the pervert stalker either...he's definitely on the suspect list. 98% of the male population are nothing but assholes.

7/20/2008 09:44:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

hopefully all the new security measures installed at your house will deter any future thieves...not that there's anything left to steal.

7/21/2008 09:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)