Tuesday, March 10, 2009

busy, busy, busy

okay so i've been out of town. my peep threw a surprise party for his wife so we all snuck into town and got shit faced drunk. yay! hopefully, i can post pics here soon of that event.

speaking of busy, i added some widgets over there to your left. one is a MySpace widget. MS is so gay. i almost deleted my profile. i don't even know why i bother.

the other widget is for Twitter. i've had a Twitter account for quite some time, but i've never used it before. i'm scoping it out. if i don't like it, i will delete it too.

however, if all the crap is making my blog too busy or making it load too slowly or just bugging the shit out of you, let me know. not that i take anyone's opinions into consideration but still.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Myspace is... bad.

I only keep mine around as a sort of e-mail account.

3/11/2009 12:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)