Thursday, March 05, 2009

desk mate

i got a new work friend. his name is Gus. he joins Robert Plant, the ivy, and Monica Gellar-Bing, the mini frog. here are pictures. he's really tiny, and the directions say he needs lots of bright light. so my work desk my not be the best place for him as we usually are all too hungover or sleepy to work with a light on. but my house isn't any brighter. with the price of electricity these days, i spend my time with all the lights off for the most part. people probably think i'm a vampire or something. my pasty white skin doesn't help the image either. i'm not sure if i'm going to do the whole spray tan that i did last year or just live with myself pathetically pale. i'd do a poll and let you guys decide, but it's late. i have a lot to do tomorrow starting with a three mile run. the directions also say he's supposed to eat, but it doesn't state what. co-workers? exes? Krispy Kreme donuts? you're guess is as good as mine. i hope i figure it out before feeding time.


3 Comments:

Blogger  said...

Howdy do, moi just blog-surfed in.

I bet you hate that thar "The Big Lebroski" flick (Due to the weaseal dunkin'), huh?

3/06/2009 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

My choice for years has been to be super pale. I love it.

I'm 32 and look closer to 18 than my actual age.

3/06/2009 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

Tor- i completely forgot about that scene. anything with a weasel is a-okay in my book!

michael- i generally opt for the pale look. not sure why i tried a tan last year. i'm running this year so i may actually get dark all on my own.

3/10/2009 07:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)