Tuesday, March 24, 2009

random crap

-i thought the March for Babies was 3 miles this year and planned to run it. i just noticed it's really 4. that's a measly mile difference, but when you're panting your lungs out onto the street, it does matter.

-a friend had given me a gift certificate for a massage and a tangerine body scrub. i think i'm going to go cash in that mo fo this weekend. i've been all stressed out, and i think a hot, non-English speaking masseuse is just what i need.

-i like Twitter so far. i like that i can update it via cell phone so i can tweet from the bar, when i'm passed out in a ditch after the bar, or from the the road on a trip, etc. and all my peeps can keep up with my super exciting life. so can all the stalkers who follow me. plus i just like to say tweet.

-well i wasn't going to do it, but i caved. i'm going to go see NIN with Jane's Addiction. i've never seen JA live so that will be a treat. hopefully, it will be another pit experience. i'll let everyone know if was able to score tix.

-my boss keeps cooking us breakfast. i think he's doing it because he doesn't want to work. i can't say that i blame him. his shirking is my good luck as i love me some eggs and snausage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)