Wednesday, April 01, 2009

my day

well i generally work banker's hours, but i occasionally go in later. today, i was going to go in at 11 so i planned to run before work. that was until i couldn't drag my lazy ass out of bed in a timely manner. good thing, too! the park where i normally go was the scene of an odd mishap. i could have been worm food!

so after i averted death, i remembered that i had a doc appt today. so i went to work early rather than use up any personal time. my doctor let me listen to myself with the stethoscope, too. that's a first. she wanted me to hear my breathing. it was raspy and wheezy as usual. so now i'm on more meds.

at work, i had two different people bring me Sonic teas! man, i'm so loved by everyone. although one or both may have been poisoned.

it's barely five, and i've run out of stuff to do at work. tonight is going to suck big donkey balls. i would work on my script for Script Frenzy, but i still have no clue what i'm going to write about. i'm the poster child for procrastination.

NIN put out a new album. you can check it out here. i don't think it's worth the twenty bucks what with no Miley or Lohan in it.

what a useless post for such a useless day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I love the Justin Timberlake with Maynard James Keenan track.

4/02/2009 03:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

4/05/2009 08:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)