Wednesday, June 24, 2009

random thoughts (finally!)

-i got the Palm Pre. it's the best phone on the planet. it's also so cute. i call it my Palm Pre-tty. it was an impulsive purchase, and i am not an impulsive person. (repulsive maybe thanks to my rude nature....) but on the day it launched, there i went to buy it without a thought in the world. and it's the best moo-lah i have spent in quite some time. (who needs new tires? bald ones work just fine!) anyway, as you regulars know, i don't always import my numbers in a timely manner. so if you haven't texted me in a while or anything, you may want to go ahead and do that so i can save your phone number. or shoot me an email so i can add it.

-i'm on a new med for my chronic nerve pain. it seems to be working well. but it has a side effect. it's making me very mellow. i'm still the same mean christine, but things just don't bug me as much. i'm not sure if it will wear off as i become accustomed to the med, but for now, i think i'm freaking out my co-workers. although, i did go on a rampage yesterday and today. i'd hate to think how that would have gone if i hadn't been mellow...

-i will hopefully post pics soon. i want to try out my new Pre-tty camera. maybe i will upload pics of me and Pre-tty frolicking through a field of daisies together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)