Saturday, December 17, 2005

don't read me.

apparently you can't follow directions because you're still reading. i don't have anything even remotely productive or intelligent to blog, and i warned you. my vacation officially starts in 50 minutes. i actually started it yesterday when i decided that doing my job was beneath me. i have this desire to book it to Mexico or at least South Padre and park myself on a beach with a case of Dos Equis and a good novel. instead, i will be blogging every hour for no sane reason whatsoever. i may even resort to posting my grocery list, the ingredients label from a box of Chocolate Lucky Charms, and pictures of my blog postings in order to hit my 100th post. see what my life has been reduced to?

1 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

you don't want to know what goes into a box of Chocolatey Lucky Charms? and there is no way i'm going back to Wal-mart after that last fiasco. i drove by the mall today, and there were approx. 1.8 million vehicles in the parking lot so i won't be going there either. although...i did see a truck there with a sign informing me that there were 'pupies for sale.' i'm not sure what a pupy might be, but i'm pretty sure i don't want to brave the masses to find out.

12/19/2005 12:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)