Wednesday, December 14, 2005

aaaahhh!!!


i am finally done with this semester! can i get a collective whoop whoop?!?! my final final took place at approximately 1:30 today, and i can say with certainty that it was a masterpiece. i actually did the Snoopy* dance when it was completed. with the burden that is Texas Tech off my back, i can now focus on my Martha Stewart-like crafts and general Christmas time merry-making. (and when i mention my Martha Stewart type craftiness, i don't mean the kind that will land me in a 6' by 6' cell.) it looks like i may actually survive this sorry excuse for a year!

* i've included a demonstration for you poor culturally deprived souls who are scratching your heads wondering, 'who is Snoopy, and what is this dance of his?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)