Tuesday, December 13, 2005

down in the dumps

i know i haven't written a post recently. i don't need you reminding me that i am 'neglecting my audience' which i'm pretty sure only consists of a few select family members with nothing better to do with their time and a regular band of blurkers who are too intimidated by my superior writing to contribute any of their own. the truth of the matter is that i am not in the blogging mood. surprising, i know. do not fret, however. i will be dragging myself to the gym tonight in order to work some of my aggressions out on the stairclimber. i'm sure i will feel much better after i jam someone's generic MP3 player into the slot reserved for energy drinks, pile 400 pounds worth of weights on each step, and then rip the LED display from its lifeless body. i call it the 'Bite Me' workout. try it sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)