Tuesday, January 10, 2006

things i accomplished on my break

tomorrow i have to drag myself back to class so i thought i'd sum up my break by listing the many things i accomplished with all of my extra time.

1. i started a 1,067 page book with the best of intentions. however, when i admit i only read through page 43, my effort may seem questionable.

2. i watched Office Space and Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle each for the 99th time. in fact, when i felt my brain cells begin to regenerate, i popped one of these movies in just to keep my IQ in the right bracket range to keep attending Texas Tech.

3. i blogged my 70th post. this feat may not seem like an accomplishment in everyone's eyes, but until i see you do more, i rule.

4. i gained 800 pounds. while this type of weight gain may not seem feasible, i assure you that it is definitely what happened. you may have heard the boom when my waistline broke the sound barrier as it expanded so quickly.

5. i watched the justice system in action, folks, and it was not pretty. in fact some of the things prettier than that display of atrociousness include Marilyn Manson, the brown goopy sludge growing in the Tupperware container in the back of my fridge, and my ferrets' litter box when it hasn't been cleaned for a couple of days.

6. i logged 280 hours of Law & Order, Law & Order: SVU, and Law and Order: Criminal Intent. i'm a little peeved that i fell short of my 400 hour goal, but i'll work on it in the future.

i hope everyone was at least half as industrious as i was these last few weeks. now, it's back to homework, gym visits, and (gasp!) no TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)