Tuesday, January 31, 2006

where could i be?

i know some of you check my blog religiously for updates, and i'm sure you must die a little inside each time you realize i haven't posted. where have i been? well, i forgot to take that left turn in Albuquerque so i've been wandering the arid New Mexican country aimlessly for about ten years. why, oh why, would i not heed Bugs Bunny's advice? he is one of the most intelligent beings on the planet, after all. it was a momentary lapse of sanity on my part. actually, i've been recuperating from too much drinky drink on Saturday night, finalizing the details of my precious, avoiding schoolwork like the plague, and plucking my Sasquatch eyebrows into submission. don't worry. i will update again soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Nelson said...

Well I sure am glad you are back. How in the world did you expect me to make it through my day without reading your entertaining sarcasm?

I was going through withdrawal and no one understood why!!!

2/02/2006 08:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)