Thursday, March 09, 2006

admissions

1. b.h. gave me a roll of quarters to do laundry, and i have been using them to score treats from the vending machine at work instead.

2. i've also just bought some new clothes since i don't have the quarters to wash mine.

3. i told myself i wouldn't get behind on Paradise Lost after my Milton midterm, but i've only read the first page so far. i'm pretty sure my plan of catching up during the break will be futile because i plan to spend it completely and utterly drunk.

3. i will be off of work this Saturday for the first time in years, and i don't know what to do with myself. i may make up an excuse to come to work just so i don't die of boredom. maybe i'll come in to clean poor Monica's fish tank seeing as how it's been years since i've done that, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)