Wednesday, March 08, 2006

get ready to gag.

bitter half brought me a sammich for lunch because i started my new schedule this week, and i don't have time to eat. plus he gave me a cookie. then, to top it all off, he gave me a surprise gift certificate to a day spa here in town for a facial, a body treatment, and some chocolate covered strawberries. perhaps he's not so bitter after all...

p.s. after you're done gagging due to b.h.'s acts of kindness, don't forget to feel envy, jealousy, and resentment for my lucky lot. i flaunt it in your face. i parade in my glory. i relish in my spa freedom. (now picture me laughing in an evil manner to top it all off.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, after your despicable descriptive verbal display, i would like to say that i too will be going to the day spa thanks to a secret admirer :) i was keeping it a secret but felt the overwhelming urge to share it at this point.

3/08/2006 08:57:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

where's the fun in secrets? stand up and share your lucky lot, too! after all, the best part of a gift to the spa is reminding all of the unlucky degenerates with dull skin that you're having a much better day than they are. in fact, let me send out a mass e-mail/text here at work...

3/09/2006 05:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)