Monday, March 13, 2006

my Spring Break

well, it's here. that one week reprieve when most people are doing fun and exciting things with beer bongs, nudity, and sandy beaches. the highlight of my week, however, was this morning when i didn't get out of bed until noon. the rest of my break will be spent working from morning until night in preparation for more responsibilities to shirk. maybe later today, i will run around my apartment complex topless with a bucket of sand asking my neighbors if they want to drink out of a beer bong with me. i'll let you know how that activity goes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

hmmm...

sounds a lot like me. Sleep till noon. Go to work tonight.

My relaxing spring break has now lost all meaning. I'd much rather be sunburnt, drunk, topless, with sand in my underwear, chafing my most delicate of locations.

That's it, where's my whisky, I'm gettin' to'e up!!!

3/13/2006 02:20:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

if i wasn't in training for a "new" position at work, i'd grab the whiskey too and start training my liver for next week's excursion to Austin. (and by "new," i mean "same old bullshit with better pay.") i'm thinking that going to training every day smelling like a distillery and looking like Michael Jackson in his Thriller video is not the best way to impress the boss.

3/13/2006 04:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)