Monday, April 03, 2006

maybe i should have shame.

after i scarfed down an obscenely over-filled sammich and gargantuan slice of carrot cake for lunch today, my body decided to shut down in order to regenerate the organs that had started dying off due to mass consumption of fat and sugar. i know i weaned myself off the nap a few weeks ago, but dammit, i've been sick so i figured i could splurge. what a nap it was, too! it was all that it could have been and more. i awoke for a bit, but seeing as how it was still early, i decided to merely roll over and continue with my sweet slumber. when i finally awoke for good, i looked at the clock only to realize it was much later than i had thought. damn the time change. call me Rip Van Winkle because it seems i've been asleep for 20 years. so i wasted my day, ate enough calories to kill a mastadon, and am now tempted to skip the gym in order to go eat at Chili's with Golddigger. feel free to pretend you don't know me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)