Monday, May 22, 2006

i love my dead, gay son.

i couldn't sleep last night. (much like tonight which explains the 2AM blogging.) so i decided to see if any good movies were on, and i saw Heathers. i haven't seen it in forever so i decided to tune in, and i must admit that it has some great moments:

1. when Heather's final word is "CornNuts"- classic! i hope mine is sammich.

2. when the hippie teacher claims that "whether or not a teenager decides to kill themselves is the biggest decision of their life"- and she was the most normal instructor at that damn school.

3. "i love my dead, gay son."- i hope someone stands up at my funeral and says something equally ridiculous... and i hope they use a heavy Texan accent while they're at it.

4. all the teachers smoking in the office- you can't do that anymore. this world is going to shit.

5.using a missed vocabulary word in a forged suicide note to signify failure at school- perfect

i'm going to go see if i can find another movie to keep me busy tonight. if not, i'll be back to blog some more.

6 Comments:

Blogger niteowl said...

Heathers is one of the greatest movies of all time.

5/22/2006 08:50:00 AM  
Blogger golfwidow said...

Our love is God. Let's go get a Slushie.

5/22/2006 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love that movie. So many clasic lines.

5/22/2006 12:47:00 PM  
Blogger Black Eyed Gurl said...

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw!

I got paid in puke!

everyone loves a good game of strip croquet! I love this movie. If you have it I recommend Pump Up the Volume as a good secondary piece. Plus more nefarious teen-aged Christian Slater, only this time with Samantha Mathis.

Found you courtesty of KinkyPoe. Absolutely excellent.

5/22/2006 01:04:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

such great lines, i tell you! i almost want to watch it again now. thanx for the comments, everyone.

5/22/2006 01:37:00 PM  
Blogger SupComTabz said...

Thanks for bidding to rent my blog... sadly I couldn't accept.... my heart was stolen by another...

try again next time! :)

5/22/2006 10:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)