Friday, June 23, 2006

tying up loose ends

1. one of my critters was ill so bitter half and i have been nursing him back to health. he's much better now.

2. a friend of mine asked me to create a MySpace account so i can leave comments on his page. i left my schools etc just to see if anyone would try to contact me, and i'm getting all kinds of responses. some of these people are from my past and others are just people who want to get to know me- even though under the "who would you like to meet" part i clearly wrote not you. people are idiots.

3. MySpace sucks ass.

4. i watched a whole season of America's Next Top Model when i was too sick to change the channel. those women are as dumb as dirt.

5. i finally booked my trip to Vegas. i cannot wait until i am baking under the glaring August sun with a Grey Goose martini glued to my hand.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

Very funny post. I feel the same way about myspace. I hope the critter gets better and you're trip to Vegas is a success. Great blog!

6/23/2006 06:00:00 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

i too was a myspace hater. Its too simplistic.

the problem is... it goes from this retarded little side thing you threw together to shut someone up to something you begin to actively play with...

that's when it becomes trouble, and your sucked into the myspace hell with the rest of the sheep.

6/23/2006 11:56:00 PM  
Blogger Attila the Mom said...

Glad to hear the critter is better, I hope you are too!

6/25/2006 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger christine said...

Complimenting Commenter- why, thank you.

Michael- i'm already bored with it. i jazzed up my space a little, and then moved on. it is a lot like hell, i think.

Attila the Mom- i'm much better, thanx. the critter, however, took a turn for the worse, but he's hanging in there.

6/25/2006 05:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)