Thursday, August 31, 2006

more reasons Lubbsucks

1. every street around Tech is torn up in preparation for a freeway. i can barely navigate myself around town when cones and blockades aren't forming impossible mazes. next time, i'm just going to close my eyes and go.

2. the damn bookstore that claims it's "run by students for students" showcases Tech in all its glory. i called one location, after not finding all my books at two others, and it literally rang for five minutes. (i timed it on my cell.) it quit ringing when i hung up and not when they answered.

3. a CVS is being built right across the street from another one. i don't think i need to even comment on this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bianca said...

My brother graduated from Tech.

8/31/2006 10:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)