Monday, September 18, 2006

if i was a Simpson character

here's what i'd imagine myself to look like. i gave myself blue hair because my hair is currently a bluish purple. i don't generally smoke unless i'm drinking, but i'm at school so cut me some slack. i gave myself the Maggie eyes because my eyes are freakishly huge in real life. as for the wardrobe- i do like the slutty red lipstick and am fond of wearing short skirts. you're probably wondering why i'm creating myself into a cartoon character. well, it's to avoid doing homework, of course.

1 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

Mr. Fabulous- smoking is the least of my vices at school so make sure and put that on the note to my parents, too. as for the boobs, it seems none of the Simpsons people have perky ones. these were the best of the bunch. i could have used Mr. Burns man boobs, but i'm pretty sure i have a couple of decades to go before i need to resort to that.

9/18/2006 06:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)