Friday, May 25, 2007

shiver me timbers

the post title doesn't really have anything to do with this post, but i like it.

i just put forty five freakin' dollars worth of gas in my Honda. wtf?!?! since i usually use my managerial skills to delegate the aquisition of fuel to some lowly minion like Bitter Half, i don't generally get to see the little plastic numbers keep climbing higher and higher. at around thirty five dollars i said a prayer for the damn thing to stop. i pleaded. i begged. but it kept rising. at forty i was pummeling the thing with my fists and wondering it if it was broken. it finally stopped just under the forty five mark. i almost couldn't afford my daily ration of Rockstars. i tell you what. when i have to cut back on my caffeine consumption just to afford gas, someone is going to pay dearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)