Friday, April 11, 2008

cutting people out

i finally got a new phone. mine just wasn't holding a charge anymore after it went for a swim in my purse. (if you're wondering why my purse was a pool, don't ask.) anyway, i hate putting in all those phone numbers. Sprint says they'll do it, but i'm pretty sure no one has ever actually had it done. there's always a reason why the numbers can't be transferred. i've decided not to add any phone numbers. if people call or text me, then they're in. if not, then forget it. i probably don't like you anyway. i have other things to be doing besides keying in phone numbers to douche bags who probably shouldn't even have my phone number to begin with.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

but... but.... but...

Whenever I call you I *67 it and just breathe heavily into the phone, and occasionally ask what you're wearing.

Now how am I supposed to get all those calls from you?

4/12/2008 03:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)