Friday, May 16, 2008

squandering the government's money

so i got my IRS stimulus check. unlike the tight wad, thrift conscience bores who are going to clutch onto the check with the tenacity of a rabid Doberman, I am going to start stimulating myself. er, i mean the economy. so here's the list of items i plan to purchase in order of importance. i may run out of money before i get everything, but i'll try my darnedest.

- get something tattooed and/or pierced. prob pierced since i'm not in any condition to decide on something which should be permanently placed on my body.

- two office chairs. one for my desk and one for my make-up table.

- the aforementioned make-up table.

- plastic lawn furniture. although i may just steal these from somewhere instead. that's what i usually do.

- a new futon mattress. mine is unbelievably uncomfortable.

- futon mattress cover for aforementioned futon mattress.

i will actually be getting most of this stuff before the body art because i'm waiting on Gold Digger to get her check so we can go find ways to piss off our parents together. otherwise, i will be buying these things in order of my list.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

and to think I spent mine all on American craft beer, and baseball.

5/17/2008 03:26:00 AM  
Blogger christine said...

hadn't thought of putting beer on the list. as a woman, i rarely have to buy my own booze. perhaps, if i have any money left, i'll buy a good bottle of vodka or something.

5/18/2008 04:09:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you could buy my spare couch and save lots of money =)

5/21/2008 07:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)