Monday, November 14, 2005

the christine update

well as many of you know, i've been battling the bird flu or some other fashionable illness lately so my posts have been sparse and mainly news oriented. i'm feeling much better, however, so i've decided to post a news update on myself. happy reading!

1. i'm whitening my teeth. my goal is to get them to glow in the black light like in that Friends episode. i'll let you know if i'm successful in my endeavor.

2. i've registered for classes for next semester. among the courses i'm taking: Proper Hand Gestures in Public Places 1302, Deciphering Ancient Drivel 3305, The Art of Telling Tall Tales to Help the Texas Tech Student Pretend the American Education System Actually Works 3351, and How to Make a McRib When Your Useless B.A. Can't Get You a Job 3334.

3. I'm reading Tess of the D'Urbervilles for my Victorian Lit class. now, i was supposed to read this novel in high school, but i couldn't stand it so i bullshitted my way through an in class essay. this flagrant misuse of my superior mental skills left the gods angry. as punishment i have to read it in college.

4. i bought a really warm and beautiful winter coat and attributed spending 80 gazillion dollars on it to my online shopping addiction. unfortunately we're having a record heat wave here in good old Lubbock, TX. i'm blaming this weather on the people who created white chocolate Reese's because, when you mess with the delicate balance of perfection, bad things happen.

5. i'm on a cereal diet. i was going to start a one calorie a day diet so that i could eat an entire turkey, a pan of stuffing, and half a cheesecake come next Thursday. instead, i'm limiting myself to cereal only. don't ask me why.

well that's about it. i'll write again soon, i'm sure. i have three papers to write this week, and blogging is great way to avoid doing them. ta ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)