Tuesday, December 06, 2005

i need a haircut.

i was walking to my car yesterday and admiring my shadow, when i noticed my hair is ridiculously long. it's practically sweeping the floor behind me as walk. i can't remember the last time i actually got a hair cut, but it must have been earlier this year. i think my follicles are producing at an exponential rate. the problem here is that i have no time for a hair cut. although my last day of class is tomorrow, i have four finals looming. by the time i make it to the hair stylist, my hair will be long enough to classify it as the eighth wonder of the world. Captain Picard and the crew will be able to see it with their naked eyes when they're orbiting above us. people will line up around the block to glimpse its massiveness. well i have to go. holding up a head with such humongous quantities of hair and brains is tiring. i need to lay down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)