Tuesday, April 04, 2006

it's a record.

i've already failed one of this month's goals, and it's only four days into April. right this second i should be in my Deciphering Ancient Drivel class, but instead i'm stuffing my face with Chick-fil-a nuggets in the comfort of my own home. (which brings into question my goal of losing ten pounds, but i'll save that concern for another post.) i must be completely honest, too. i almost skipped Monday's classes which would have been really embarrasing to admit so i don't feel as bad as i should about waiting until Tuesday. (late Sunday night, i thought to myself, "maybe i'll sleep in tomorrow. i don't have anything important going on." then, i remembered i had a major final in my How to Make a McRib When Your Useless B.A. Can't Get You a Job class. i hadn't even glanced at my notes for this final either which makes me look like a poor student, i know.) nonetheless, i still have two goals to work on, and maybe i will not fail miserably on at least one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)