Sunday, September 24, 2006

accomplishments

here's an update of what i consumed at the fair:

-foot long corny dog
-fried Snickers
-fried cheese on a stick
-stuffed baked potato (with chili, cheese, and sour cream)
-a quarter of a piece of fudge
-enough Coke to kill a horse of considerable size

not bad considering i was there for less than four hours. i can feel my blood coagulating as we speak.

as far as the list of things i was supposed to do before the fair, here goes:

-finished reading my 3 short stories
-attended a reading by Dorothy Allison
-read and critiqued 4 short stories by my peers (i forgot this one on my first list.)

i did not, however, prepare for my exam, read anything out of my textbooks, write my short story, or do my research article review. i'm screwed.

3 Comments:

Blogger tl said...

After reading that, I don't think I need to eat for about a week.

:)

9/26/2006 09:47:00 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Wow, you go! I've never had a fried candy bar before, that sounds good.

9/26/2006 09:51:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

tl- i didn't think i'd be able to eat for a week either, but you know what? i sho can!

bunny- if you get a chance, you should try one. they're dee-lish.

9/27/2006 01:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)