Wednesday, January 10, 2007

first sucky day of school

today, as you can tell from my post title, i started the Spring semester. since i forgot my iPod at work, it was a particularly horrendous, music-less experience. i only had two classes, and they both promise to be overwhelming in both assignments and boredom. i don't even want to think about the crap classes that i start tomorrow. you know, people keep telling me, 'this is your last semester!', but that kind of optimism doesn't help me. in fact, it just makes me more bitter. it makes me want to kick 'em in the groin and tell them something ugly about their mother. i'm so glad i'm going to Dallas this weekend to see the Chili Peppers because i need to get out of this p.o.s. town for a few days.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)