Tuesday, October 23, 2007

ketchup

-NaNoWriMo is coming up, and i don't know if i should even attempt it because my life is crazy, but at the same time, i should be able to write a novel in a month now that i don't have school. i mean, i wrote one earlier this year in a matter of days thanks to my ever present procrastination tendencies. i'd create a poll or something to see what you guys think, but i'm too lazy. maybe that's my first clue that i should not participate...

-i'm becoming a man hater. i don't really want to because i'd like to find another one, but i can't seem to help it. i'll make a note to post about my ideal mate so you guys can keep your peepers peeled. (well not you, Tangerine Dream, since you can't afford to peel yours anymore than they already are.)

-Halloween is nearing, and i don't know if i want to dress up this year. i'm just not feeling festive. if, however, i run across a costume that reflects my bitter, man-hating attitude, then perhaps i will. i wonder if they sell Rosie O'donnell masks. on second thought, cancel that idea. i don't have enough padding to pull that one off.

-they gave us gumball machines at work. they're ESPN promotional items. no gum, though. i think i'm going to stuff mine with Xanax. that'll teach them not to give us empty gifts.

-i got more gift cards for Bath~n~Body. and one for Express. i have hit the motherload! someone loves me.

-i've been thinking of doing something drastically different with my hair. i dyed it a nice brown the other day on an impulse, but that wasn't a big enough change for me. it's really long so maybe i should cut it. or maybe i should dye it again. if it wasn't so damn straight, i'd kink it up into a fro, but my hair just won't do that.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I'd become a woman hater at this point, if most of my friends weren't women, so I can relate to your avoiding being a man hater thing.

So, just take some time off, and when you find someone who you can abuse nicely... go for it.

I'm taking off till the holidays are over with. No sense in getting involved with someone and being all confused over what level things are at around Christmas.

10/23/2007 02:25:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

that's some good advice and a good point on the holidays thing. but...who will lavish gifts on me? hmmm. this is a conundrum.

10/24/2007 01:39:00 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

instead of spending the money on some sap who doesn't deserve it, spend that money on yourself... and then some.

10/24/2007 08:20:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

silly, i wasn't going to by him anything. he was going to buy me lots of things! but we'll see. the guys are lining up at my door so maybe they will buy me stuff without me actually dating them...

10/25/2007 02:26:00 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

ahhh... your one of those...

10/25/2007 11:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)