Wednesday, October 31, 2007

my brain is turning to sludge.

now that i'm out of school, my spinal fluid is coagulating and my grey matter is getting mushy. i have proof in the form of a story:

so i'm making Tuna Helper because my broke ass can't afford to eat McDonald's every day anymore. i bust out the skillet and, rather than measuring any liquids, just eyeball it. here lies my first mistake. i throw the noodles, sauce powder, and tuna in the pan and go watch some TV. by the time i go check it, it's over boiled onto my nice, clean stove top. sumbitch. so i wait until the damn thing is done cooking. that's when my stagnant brain kicks in.

i start cleaning the mess in the kitchen before it gets crusty and will need chiseling. then, without thinking, i grab the burner with my hand to lift it in order to clean underneath. did i mention that this burner was on mere seconds ago while i cooked the damn Tuna Helper? before i could even feel the pain, my brain kicked in and said, 'ow.' a little late but at least it's working.

so now my finger is burned. great. i knew i didn't cook for a reason.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ramen Noodles all the way. TH takes too long and it appears it causes quite a mess for ya.

end of line

11/01/2007 06:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, for the burn, pour some tussin on it.

11/01/2007 06:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)