Tuesday, January 08, 2008

a whole new me

i got new glasses today. i picked some that make me look smart and creative. well, i am smart and creative, but these just help propagate the image. i'm hoping they will help spur along the writing that i'm totally not doing. in my defense, though, i have been busy setting up my new home. since my desktop is set up but not yet hooked up to the cable, i will describe the glasses in excruciating detail. they are Nicole Millers with thick black, wide frames. okay, so that's not too much detail. the glasses aren't doing their job and making me write any better. i wonder if i should call the optometrist and demand my money back. oh wait. i didn't pay for them. my insurance did. well crap.

3 Comments:

Blogger chestr said...

my insurance didn't pay for mine
:(
but they are nice, and i see much better.
happy new year!

1/08/2008 08:20:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

i see pretty well too! better than i'd like to be honest. i need to dust...

1/09/2008 03:31:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you neglected to mention how MY new glasses make me feel =(

1/09/2008 09:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)