Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Happy Election Day!

so today's the big day.

years ago, before anyone really knew who Sen. Obama was, i told quite a few people that he was going to be our next president. i don't know if my prediction will hold true, but perhaps we will know by tonight. in any case, i will be casting my vote during my lunch and getting my free Krispy Kreme donut afterwards. everyone get out there and vote for your candidate, too. don't let your opportunity slip through your fingers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You weren't the only one. When he was elected to the senate, and the democrats in general took a serious shellacing I saw him interviewed. He was the only Dem interviewed that didn't come across as snide and condescending. I figured right then that he would make a good presidential candidate.

11/04/2008 10:53:00 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

I may be in Indiana, but I'm also basically suburban Chicago. I thought he would be a future candidate, but... not the 2008 guy.

Still though, easy decision for me to vote for him today. Just got back.

11/04/2008 01:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)