Wednesday, October 29, 2008

my electric blanket got fresh with me.

i have wanted an electric blanket for freakin' ever, and i finally went and bought one. i'm always cold, and i apparently don't generate enough of my own body heat to keep my temperature regulated. man, i have been enjoying the hell out of it. i don't want to do anything anymore but curl up under it. i am tempted to skip the gym every day just so i can meet up with my electric blanket that much sooner. anyway, the other night it got fresh with me. every time i woke up, it was all up in my bid-ness. i'm not sure what's going on, but i'm pretty sure this blanket is wanting to take care of more than just my temperature needs. so, ladies, everyone rush out and buy one asap. you won't regret it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine was the love of my life until I got a heated mattress pad. Words can not describe the joy the two have brought into my life.

10/30/2008 03:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)