Saturday, November 19, 2005

things you can buy me for Christmas

a digital camera- what this blog needs are more pictures of myself and my equally photogenic family. unfortunately, all my moolah is siphoned off to Tech before i even get to see it so i can't buy one myself.

a new iPod- my ridiculously humongous music collection does not fit on mine. i need a 30 gigger at least. plus, with the new video iPod you're going to buy me, i can download Thriller and freakishly watch it 80 times a day.

a laptop- often at school, a Texas Tech genius inspires me to write a post, and what better time to do it than when i'm actually sitting in class?

a mini frog- i had two- Monica and Chandler. Chandler bit it shortly after he came home from the pet store, and Monica is lonely.

a robot- i have way too much homework, regular work, and other tedious obligations. i need an intelligent slave to take my place so i can devote my life to more important things like chimichangas or Jeopardy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)