Wednesday, September 27, 2006

decisions, decisions

well this Friday, i can go see Alice in Chains or Bowling for Soup, but since no one ever made my clone like i requested on a previous post, i can't go to both. normally, i'd give this one to Alice in Chains hands down, but i'm not too sure about the new singer. also, i'm afraid i will get wasted, and i have a long day on Saturday. if i go see Bowling, i can glutton myself some more at the fair because that's where the show will be held. what should i do?

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I am the biggest AIC fan known to man.

I've seen video of the new guy, and he really isn't bad. He's no layne by any means... but who is? Well, Maynard from tool owned the few songs I've heard him do vocals for chains on, but Maynard's a god, so its understandable.

Then again... until something new is recorded I'm not running out and buying chains tickets either. Until I hear something new on disc with this guy... they are just a cover band.

9/27/2006 04:10:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

i agree. of course, i didn't buy tix so it's no skin off my back. i did, however, decide to go see the douches in Bowling for Soup. it was mainly the promise of another fried Snickers that sealed the deal.

9/29/2006 01:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)