Friday, April 18, 2008

THIS IS WHY I DON'T DO CHARITY!!!

because my friends are all douches. so one says to me:

this walk deal, is this a bet on how long i think you can last???

so to clarify, you just sponsor me. there is no betting involved. another person, when i explained that the walk was to benefit preemies, said:

why should i? they shouldn't come out if they're not ready. then we wouldn't have to have these senseless walks.

of course, i may not have the most charitable attitude either. i did ask that last douche:

well, you Grinch bastard, are you going to sponsor me?

so this could be a little bit of a two way street. anyway, thanks to everyone who has committed to making a donation. you still have plenty of time to do so, if you haven't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)